Click here to see the dates that each menu is used in school.
Week 1 - Click to download PDF
Week 2 -Click to download PDF
Week 3 - Click to download PDF
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
If your child is eligible for free school meals, they’ll remain eligible until they finish the phase of schooling (primary or secondary).
Infant Free School Meals
Although children in Reception, Y1 and Y2 automatically receive a universal free school, if you're in receipt of any of the above benefits then please still complete the form below.